Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The phone calls and follow up email

"Hooked on Phonics KindergartenMonday, October 7, 2009 7:55 PM
From: "********* ********" <***************@********.com>View contact details
To: cs@hop.com

Customer Service,

Below you will note a copy of the email I sent your company 2 1/2 weeks ago-- an email that I have yet to receive a response on.

After waiting for a response and receiving none, ten days ago I was finally able to get through to Customer Service (1-888-605-5055).
While contacting customer service may not seem to be a difficult task, I find that I am not having good experience with this "service".

I dialed the number, was placed immediately into the hold pattern, after a 10-20 minute wait time on hold, an agent would pick up the phone and immediately hang up. This happened four times in a row. More than an hour later, I finally spoke with Michael who represents himself as a supervisor on the phone, reporting his ext as 605.

Michael listened to my concern re: the items missing from my box, claimed that he would take down my information and forward it to the appropriate department. He, however, did not speak as though he believed that this situation would be remedied.
After five days I again contacted the customer service center as I had not yet received a response on my email or calls and after 3 more calls was finally able to speak with Michael (who asked me to contact him directly in the future).

During that subsequent conversation it became apparent that Michael had not actually done anything to forward my concern about the items missing from my box.
Now, in Michael's defense, he did tell me that it can take 5-7 days for a response....

Today is the 7th day (from the first set of phone calls), your office has now closed, again I have had no luck with your customer service line, and I have yet to receive any type of response, (a total of 17 days later).

I ask that someone from your department would please open this email, respond to this email, and please replace the items that were not contained in the box that I received! As you can see, my contact information, as well as shipping information is listed below (in the original email).

Your Frustrated Customer,
*********"

No comments:

Post a Comment